Glimpses of Hohenwald's Past

 
Series: Glimpses of Hohenwalds Past | Story 107

August 25, 2022



August 21, 1952

A diorama depicting Meriwether Lewis approaching Grinder’s Stand was on exhibit in the replica cabin at Meriwether Lewis National Monument. The diorama was created by artists employed by the Bureau of Public Roads and donated to the National Park Service.

A delayed report was received on the annual Hohenwald Old Timers Picnic held in Dixon, IL. A total of 81 persons attended.

Vocational Agriculture Teacher, A. O. Ramy wrote an article about the E. B. Dyer farm and how the seeding of Sudan grass was helping to keep the Dyers’ cattle well-fed....



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024