Glimpses

 
Series: Glimpses of Hohenwalds Past | Story 115

October 20, 2022



October 16, 1952

The City of Hohenwald completed its second year of side walk construction with 2,150 feet having been built under the joint cost plan with the city and property owner.

The Nashville Banner was complementary of the Lewis County pasture program, pointing out that demonstration plots seeded in each community, under the sponsorship of the Hohenwald Civic Club and interested fertilizer companies, was the first of this kind in this area.

The Lewis County Pasture Committee was the guest of the Nashville Chamber of Commerce on October 07.

A two week tailoring school, with two to th...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 10/01/2023 16:14