LEWIS COUNTY HISTORY

Photo courtesy John Spears

 

LEWIS COUNTY HISTORY - Will Plummer’s place, Palestine Church building on Salem Road in Lewis County. The first church was Methodist at Old Palestine known as Ebenezer in 1823, with Rev. James Jarrout as Pastor.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 04/15/2024 09:32