Changes Coming to Golf Course, and City Votes "YES" to Limiting Liquor Store Licenses on First Reading

By Amanda Curtis, Reporter

 

February 15, 2024



“This will be a destination location for not only Lewis, but also surrounding counties. With only 20% of the citizens using it, our goal is to build up the golf course into a place where the remaining 80% can enjoy the benefits of the facility as well.” These are the encouraging words of Brian Matthews of B&B Concepts Golf LLC, during the regularly scheduled City Council meeting on Tuesday, February 6th. While the City of Hohenwald will retain ownership of the land, they have come to an agreement with the LLC to lease the golf course to make way for some exciting new plans.

Some of the...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024